- Styles P & Elijah The Young Prophit drop "Alright" ft. BNote @TheYoungProphit @youngprophit
- [New Video] Young Trap (feat. Boneyafterparty) - My Ex @youngtrapmuzic
- [Album] 1OClock - 8 Different Strains | @1oclock4
- Ty Bri Releases "Bobbin" Video prod by Philly Ferrari @tystillcold
- [Album] Young Coop - Really Whippin 2
There is a new web series on the horizon and it focuses on bringing the bars. Courtesy of 66 Raw Radio,”5 Minutes of Dope” showcases upcoming talent freestyling over an assortment of Hip-Hop beats. The internationally known DJ COTTON acts as the show’s host and visionary for creation. 5 Minutes of Dope is filmed at the world famous Patchwerk Recording Studio in Atlanta, Georgia.
For the first episode DJ COTTON invites Mu’min Muzik/Famerica recording artist Jean D’eau. The southern lyricist tries his hand over a montage of instrumentals from Drake, Jay-Z and more. Watch it below and check out the artist’s debut project “Who is Jean D’eau?” which contains features from label-mate Ralo, Swift, Louieyski, and Daytona as well as production from 808 Mafia, Cassius Jay, The Colleagues & Ybondabeat at http://www.whoisjeandeau.com/.